Graduate Outcomes Assessment (GOA) reports for doctoral and master's programs will be due on a biennial basis, with approximately half of the campus graduate programs reporting each year.
Reported in November 2012 and November 2014.
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- Colleges of Arts and Humanities
- College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Robert H. Smith School of Business
- School of Public Policy
Reported in November 2013. Next report due in November 2015.
- College of Computer, Mathematical and Natural Sciences
- College of Education
- A. James Clark School of Engineering
- College of Information Studies
- Philip Merrill College of Journalism
- School of Public Health