Cultivating Community Conversations for Diverse Graduate Students
Location: 2124 Lee
RSVP Required / Limited Seating
Contact Christopher Perez for additional information and RSVP: email@example.com
You are cordially invited to “Cultivating Community Conversations” with interim dean of the Graduate School, Jeffrey Franke.
The first 25 people to RSVP will have breakfast with Dean Franke on
September 6, 2017 from 9:30-11:00am in 2124 Lee Building
At the “Cultivating Community Conversations” sessions:
- Meet the dean of the Graduate School and engage in Graduate School initiatives.
- Share ideas about advancing graduate education/graduate experience.
- Ask your questions and express your concerns in a safe space.
- Provide feedback on your graduate education/experience.
- Build community between fellow graduate students.
- Network and share resources.
- Enjoy a nice breakfast.
- MENU: muffins, pastries, fruit, cheese, bagels, coffee, tea, juices, and hot chocolate.
(Menu based on the number of RSVPs and dietary restrictions).
We hope you take this opportunity to join him in this informal meet and greet session.
Email Christopher Perez to RSVP. Please include a note that you would like to attend, your full name, dietary restrictions, and accessibility needs (if any): firstname.lastname@example.org