Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund Fellowship (limited submission)
- Graduate school fellowships in any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences or natural sciences (including law, medicine, engineering, architecture or other formal professional training)
- Independent research or study projects which must be carried out entirely in the United States of America.
- Publications focusing on Armenian studies, Armenian history and Armenian literature of the nineteenth century or earlier.
- have an outstanding undergraduate record and Graduate record (minimum 3.5 GPA)
- demonstrate a need for financial assistance in 2018-19 (student is not receiving full tuition support from current program)
- be pursuing a post-baccalaureate degree at the University of Maryland
- be a citizen of the United States
Application Process and Deadline information: Graduate students wishing to be considered for nomination must submit their complete application package in hard copy to the Graduate School by Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Complete application must be sent to:
Ms. Robyn Kotzker, University of Maryland, The Graduate School
Office of Funding Opportunities
2123 Lee Building
7809 Regents Drive
College Park, MD 20742
Selection Criteria: Nominees will be selected based on the criteria indicated by the Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund Trustees. Successful nominees will have outstanding undergraduate records, demonstrate substantial educational debt, hold promise for distinction in their chosen fields of study, andshow outstanding character.
Notification Information: A Graduate School Committee will select three students to be UMD's nominees for the Dolores Liembann Fellowship, and applicants will be notified by January 20. Fellowship selections will be made by Dolores Liebmann Fellowship Selection Committee by June 2018.