Skip to main content

I'm having a disagreement with my mentor/advisor, student,colleague in my lab, research group, project team, etc. and need help resolving it.

  1. Tips for Approaching an Informal Conflict Resolution Discussion
  2. Ombuds Office 
    1. Graduate Student Ombudsman

Dr. Mark A. Shayman

2449 A.V. Williams Bldg.

TEL 301-405-3667

3. I’ve already tried, or I am not comfortable with, an informal discussion and need my department or school to intervene.

  • DGS Contact Intervention
  • Department or Chair Intervention
  • Dean Intervention 

4. I want to confidentiality discuss my situation with someone

Back to Top