Are you interested in a Government/Federal career?
- Vault provides access to in-depth profiles of over 100 industries, rankings of top companies, employee ratings and reviews, industry-specific career guides and job and internship listings.
- USAJobs lists most, but not all, federal jobs. Through this site you can learn about the types of positions found in the federal government, educational requirements and specific duties.
- The Partnership for Public Service provides an annual report about the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government.
- Idealist provides information about non-profit sector organizations and lists jobs and internships
- The University of Maryland, College Park Alumni Association (Official) LinkedIn site provides direct access to Maryland alumni working in organizations from a wide range of fields.
Use the Alumni Association's Terrapins Connect to talk with Maryland alumni who have volunteered to assist current students by sharing information about their career path, company, or other career related issues. These volunteers are a great source of contacts for conducting informational interviews.