U21/PwC Innovation Challenge (2022)
The 2022 U21/PwC Innovation Challenge is a multidisciplinary competition open to Master's and PhD students from all fields of study. Universitas 21 and PwC are two globally focused organizations who have come together to offer this exclusive opportunity to U21's graduate student community.
The Innovative Challenge helps graduate students to:
- Develop strong communication skills
- Create their own professional networks
- Take on real-world challenges
- Connect with other students across the globe
2022 U21/PwC Innovation Challenge Prompt
To what extent should governments support the private sector in managing and prioritizing their Environmental, Societal and Governance (ESG) agenda?
PwC’s Annual CEO Survey reported that, despite rising interest in the Environmental, Societal and Governance agenda, strategy is still primarily driven by business metrics. From your own point of view, address the extent to which you think governments should support the private sector in this way, and what form you think the support should take.
SUBMIT 3 MINUTE VIDEO RESPONSE HERE (Sept 15 deadline)
- Individual Challenge (Phase 1): In an individual three-minute video, entrants from U21 network universities will respond to a challenge question
- Team Challenge Phase (Phase 2): Successful finalists from Phase 1 will participate in a Team Challenge responding to a further question in assigned groups. These groups will then ‘pitch’ their response to a panel.
Deadline for Gradaute School to submit 2 entries to U21: Friday, September 30, 2022