Writing Center Learning Outcomes
Students who participate in programs at the Graduate School Writing Center will:
- Demonstrate increased ability to compose and revise their own writing.
- Show awareness of effective style choices for particular audiences.
- Increase their confidence and skill when generating, expressing, and organizing ideas.
- Understand and correctly apply syntactical and grammatical concepts.
- Value the Graduate School Writing Center as a resource that will support graduate students as they become proficient in all areas of scholarly writing.